Welcome to the Jackson Township Municipal Utilities Authority's Online Utility Account Lookup and Payment Section
Please read the following information carefully. It explains the fees associated with paying your water and/or sewer (utility) charges online as well as information pertaining to utility account lookup.
If you agree to the terms & conditions as outlined below, please click on “I Agree" at the bottom of this page.
Online Utility Payment Convenience Fees
Please be advised that the user will be charged a convenience fee for every Credit Card and E-Check payment transaction made via the internet.
- Credit Card/Debit Card payment fee is 2.95% of the transaction amount.
- Accepted Credit Cards:
- American Express
- Accepted Pinless Debit Cards:
- At this time, only Visa Credit Card/Debit Cards with the star or Pulse logos are accepted.
- Accepted Credit Cards:
- E-Check payment fee is a flat fee of $1.95 per transaction.
*Convenience fees are retained by the service provider and are not paid to, or shared with Jackson Township Municipal Utilities Authority.*
To Enter the Online Utility Account Lookup and Payment Section
When you agree to enter the Online Utility Account Lookup and Utility Payment section you are stating that you have read the above items regarding the convenience fees that will be charged for online payment, as well as read the information regarding utility account lookup and the disclaimer below, and agree to continue under those conditions.
Utility Account Lookup Disclaimer
- Account information is subject to updates, corrections and reversals.
- This service is being provided as a courtesy. The Jackson Township MUA is not responsible for erroneous interpretation of the records or for changes made after the look up by the customer.
- Utility account look up is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an "official utility charge search".
- In order to make a payment you must have your pin number, which is located on your utility bill.
- If you don't have your bill please contact the Customer Service Department at 732-928-2222 and a copy will be mailed to you.
- The interest listed on delinquent amounts is calculated to today's date.
- Interest will be deducted first before any monies are applied to utility charges. Once interest is deducted, monies will be applied to the oldest utility charge first.
- Please contact our office to obtain interest calculations for a future date.
Municipal Utility Tax Liens
- In accordance with the tax sale process, Municipal Utility Tax Liens cannot be paid online.
- If you are unable to access your account online due to this reason, please contact Customer Service to make an alternative payment.
- For more information involving the tax sale process contact our Customer Service Department.
- Once utility charges are paid online, refunds will not be permitted.
- If monies paid result in an overpayment of utilities, please contact Customer Service at 732-928-2222 for assistance.
- Please make sure you are paying on the correct account prior to making payment.